Sunday, August 3, 2014

I Found Him! (Update: False Alarm!)

Yesterday on my way back from Toronto, I think I saw Mr. Right. He was good looking (of course), physically fit (he had a GoodLife Fitness bag) and we had a bit of connection (I hope)! Not only did I catch his eyes a couple of times but I also got rammed in my behind a couple of times! No, not what you're thinking (GROSS!), rammed as in his bag kept "accidentally" hitting my butt. Since we are Canadians we kept saying sorry to each other a lot! Now, what kept me from pursuing (God, that makes me sound like a psycho bitch) him?


My Mom!
How awkward would flirting be in front of your Mother! Plus, he sat right next to her throughout the entire trip. What is he going to do? Ask my mom for my name and number? Plus, my mom would probably embarrass me by pulling out my less than favorable pictures! And on my way out the bus I could not turn around and whisper hi, I would have had a whole line up of people behind me!



My instincts! 
In his hands he had one of those cute five minute oven, it was pink! I came to two solutions: 1) He had a kid therefore way out of my league or 2) He already had a gf and he was bringing her that cute little oven that I wanted for myself. Anyways, although he looked way too young to be a father, way too old to be playing kitchen and way too hot to be in a relationship, I kept my distance. Nothing is worse than throwing yourself at a guy that's in a relationship!





Yeah that was pretty much what kept me away but in my head I still see:




A perfect home with a perfect family in a perfect environment!





No comments:

Post a Comment