Thursday, July 24, 2014

Q&A with me!!!

I got messages from some people asking me questions, this is my shot at answering them! Remember, I may not be completely right but I think I may be close enough!

Are you in a relationship?

I am not in a relationship but thanks for bringing that fact up! Why? I would absolutely love to say that boys on this side of the world are JERKS however, this is far from the truth! The truth is I am one of those judgmental bitch who would dump someone if they did not bring me the right type of chocolate. I have high standards, let's just say no one has yet to meet them (except my celebrity crushes).

What's the worse part of dating?

Completely disregard the picture, dating is not that bad.....right? 
First dates are terrifying and nerve racking to everyone...even if you're the most seasoned dater! I would rank this as the ultimate worse but then again I will also put first fights and breakups there as well.



How do I tell if I am in a bad relationship?

If you have to ask yourself this question, then I'm guessing you're not! You shouldn't have to question whether the relationship is bad or good, all relationships should give you the feeling of protection, love and trust. You should never be harmed, lied to, cheated on, etc.. 
Trust me!



I just broke up with my boyfriend (again) should I get back with him?

It's kind of hard to answer this question. I don't know you or your history with the dude. I think you should just go with your instincts, if you feel that the relationship won't go anywhere then why waste your time? Just look at the pro's and con's of the relationship, is there more negativity than positive? 
I won't push my opinions on you but from my perspective you already gave him a chance and if it was you who initiated both breakups, I don't see a future.

Any pet peeves about the single life?

I hope by this gif you may realize that I have LOADS of them! They're so much I think I may just write a complete post about it! Thanks for the idea though!







I'll answer all questions regardless of how ridiculous it may be! Send it at findingmrright94@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment