Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Picking a Woman by the type of shoes she wears!

Okay so I did one for the ladies now I doing one for the men before they accuse me of being sexist!

Men, here's how to pick a woman based on the shoes she is wearing! 

Number 1: Stilettos / Heels
So we are all thinking it but no one wants to say it out loud! A woman in heels like that is definitely a risk taker! 
Stop!! Let me rephrase that! Look at the way she walks in it, is she confident? or do she look like she is walking on ice? I remember wearing this for my prom and I felt like I was sexy, insane (and in pain)! 
Women in this heel all the time have a great sense of fashion, loves to look taller than men and of course, will be knocking back tequilas all night!! They are BOLD and love to be seen and Heard!!
Number 2: Wedges

This is my best friend! I love it! It offers me the height that makes me look absolutely sexy and the comfort with the knowledge that I won't fall on my face!
Women in this type of shoes are practical with a down-to-earth type of attitude!! 
They will get risky with their drinks but don't make any mistakes about it, they have their head in their game! 




Number 3: Flats
"Flats , they're versatile, and cute,"- Jodi
I have no problem with wearing flats, but to wear them all the time is bit too much!
If you stick to wearing only that then it shows that you can't get out of the box!
The woman in this shoes choose comfort over style, they will be the ones that can get ready in five minutes and has no problem with being on time! 


Number 4: Boots
Sex appeal! Sex appeal! Sex appeal!
Boots are not only for the winter! They can turn any outfits into something straight off the runway!
Women in boots are socially active, they will be able to start off any conversation with everybody! They are viewed as "fashionistas" or "bitches" by people who don't know them!
People who live in this shoes are high maintenance, they will take their time getting ready and will never leave the house looking any thing other than perfect!  
They know how to get the party started and think it is fashionable to be late!





Number 5: Sneakers
Everyone owns at least one pair of sneakers in their closet!
This is for the women who live in those shoes, they are typically mothers on the run who will choose their shoe base on practical reason not fashion! 
They don't care about how it looks as long as it feels good on their feet! 
Women in this shoes enter into a bar only to leave sober and may only order a glass of water! 

Number 6: Wedge heel sneakers
This is a girl's best friend!
It is a bridge between boyishness and girlishness! They offer a girl that is not into fashion a practical look (sneakers) but with a hint of sexiness (heel)!
Any woman who wears this shoes shows that she is in touch with both her masculine and feminine side and is not afraid to show it!!
On the other hand, she may be a bit on the short side and is looking for an unnoticeable way to boost her height! 


Number 7: Flip Flops
Here is a woman that has a carefree state of mind! They are willing to go outside in the sexiest type of outfit and wear the easiest shoes known to man!
Women like this are constantly on the go, I can see her rushing from place to place, getting things done! 





Number 8: Sandals
All girls should have tons of sandals! They are cute, quirky, casual and totally summer looking! 
You can't be a girl without owning one!
THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY!













Number 9: Peep Toes
I always thought that women who wears peep toes are the ones that when given an opportunity will become wild! 
These shoes makes the girl look as sweethearts but don't be fooled, when they allow themselves to go have fun, they know just how to do it!
In bars she will order nice drinks not hardcore ones and would rather spend nights at the theatre than at a bar but are down to doing either one!  
They are modern with a touch of vintage, classy with a touch of daring and stable!

 

Number 10: Mary Janes
I never knew the right name for those shoes so I always call it the shoes that my great-grandmother use to wear! Quite a mouthful but apparently this shoes is the new trend!
Women who wear them are really sweethearts, they wait around for men to approach them without taking initiatives!





Okay, lets get something straight!
I know a girl changes her shoes every time she wears a new outfit, I am not telling you that her personality/mood changes each time she wears a new shoes. I am telling you to look at the majority type of shoes that she owns and then that's her personality! 
Also, a woman wears a shoes that she feels like wearing so the shoes that you saw her wearing that night that's who she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment