Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Knock Knock? Who's there? Not A Boyfriend!

I swear finding Mr. Right is as easy as looking for one needle in a hay stack!

I'm guessing he can't find it huh?


Maybe I am looking in the wrong place or maybe I am too young to understand the meaning of true love. But what I do know is that right at this moment Mr. Right is as elusive as the sun on a stormy day. I have heard many people give me advice such as "Wait, the right person will come your way!" 

Hello?? He probably took too much left turns since I am still here waiting....somebody please grab him a Gps or a map.

Can you remember that time when you believed in fairy tales and happily ever after??


I know I can and I sometimes laugh at the little girl I once was (and I'm just eighteen); she sat in her Princess looking room, playing with Barbie and Ken, dreaming of the day that she would find her own Ken. Oh how BEAUTIFUL repulsive that thought was!

How I wish someone had stopped her from dreaming unreachable dreams. In my head I use to see myself in a long term relationship where my bf would be there my entire high school years, we would even turn into high-school sweethearts and MAYBE get married much later in life.

Reality Check! I went through high school in no real relationship, unless you count the ones I had with chocolate and Ice cream (but they were never faithful to me). I mean there was a couple losers and unlike what happen in "The Princess and the Frog," none turned into a freaking Prince when they were kissed.

    My Expectations                     My Reality













Sometimes I wish for such simplicity that we all grow out of. 

Not Knowing!



Not Caring!


              Just living life to the fullest!



























































I wonder what happen to create such drastic change in us, did we conform to society expectations or did we just give up on the idea of being an original in life? At my age, we no longer go about with such carefree attitude since we need to look perfect....be perfect for when the right guy comes along. How's that working for you? I know that its not the greatest plan so far for me.... I am sick of being perfect for Mr. Right (if one does exist).











No comments:

Post a Comment